Monday 17 May 2010

Bonjour?

I'd like to tell myself that making this blog right-at-this-moment is incredibly important, however that would be a lie; this is, of course, a way to waste time before my costume deadline in, oh, 7 and a half hours? I will spend this tiny little break to greet whoever happens to come across this tiny blog of costume nonsense, and will introduce myself:

My name is Rebecca, though on a blog that only I will be writing in I felt that 'Moi' would suffice. Childish? Maybe. I digress. I am currently working towards the final stages of my first year of 'Costume And Set Design For Performance' or something along those lines (ie. procastinating finishing my work before hand-in).
I will be using this blog to record the work I have completed, as well as making a note of anything that I find inspiring...oh, and I shall also be using this as an excuse to pretty much talk to myself - it feels alot easier writing all of this rubbish if you trick yourself into believing that someone will actually read it...

...but who knows! Maybe I'll be lucky, I'm sure someone will stumble across this and ask 'what in the blazes is she on about?!'
Or something along those lines.

I shall now excuse myself - hook and eyes don't sew themselves, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment