Wednesday 19 May 2010

Chancer's Project (apologies for crappy quality images!)

I got roped into a little design project recently - to design the clothing and general look of the 'riot-police' for Sophie. The first rule was 'smart, but not suits'. After putting together three initial ideas (see below), the next step was a thought of 'we like the idea of riot police and the armor', and so the image above was created! I tried to create three very different images and styles for each design, which made it more interesting when it came to combining the ideas. Designing is fun...I must do me some more! A very Military design. The little doodle in the corner desribes my reasoning for it! Looking at a more anonymous design, also a more natural intimidation though the hood. Again, using the anonymous look, leaning more towards a 'gang' look, introducing the use of 'cyber punk' armour. (Favourite part? The spiked wheel boots! I was looking at a way for them to use claws to get about, rather than flat feet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment